Experienced Marketing Manager
Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, create marketing collaterals, support business objectives, lead generation and acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, advance brand building and assist with product definition. Drive digital-marketing-related activities, SEO, social media marketing, content writing, email marketing, etc.
Reporting to the VP Strategy.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
• At least 2-3 years’ experience as Marketing Manager – Medical/Pharma company a big plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Hebrew & English
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
• Willingness to travel to conferences abroad once or twice a year